Lori D. McHugh was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 1998. She earned her B.A. from the University of Connecticut in 1994 and her J.D. from Quinnipiac University in 1997. Since 1999, she has also been admitted to practice in Federal Court.
Attorney Lori McHugh spent 8 years working for the big insurance companies as a trial attorney, defending against injury claims. In 2004 she made a choice to join her husband Sean McHugh in private practice to fight for the rights of the injured. Attorney McHugh has taken her knowledge of the inner workings of the insurance companies defending against injury cases and makes that knowledge benefit the injured. She spent more than 20 years, focusing on workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. She has the knowledge and experience you need to get the best results.
- work injuries
- car collisions
- truck collisions
- motorcycle collisions
- fall downs
- dog attacks
- products liability
- medical malpractice
- wrongful incarceration
Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- CBA Litigation Section
- CBA Workers’ Compensation Section
- Case Strategy Evaluators, committee CTLA
- Women’s Caucus, committee CTLA
- Workers’ Compensation, committee CTLA
- Membership Committee, CTLA
- Mount Snow Academy, Board Member 2016, 2017
- Hatt v. Burlington Coat Factory, 263 Conn. 279, 819 A.2d 260 (2003). Selected as one of the top 25 cases decided by the Supreme Court in 2003. The Connecticut Law Tribune, February 9, 2004.